Friday 25 February 2011

School days

Going for walks is great but there's always a rope running from my headcollar all the way to Lisa's hand.  I don't need it at all but that just seems to be the way it always is.  But there's another place we go where - sometimes - I'm allowed to run free.   It's called "The School" and the ground in there is made of rubber.  You can't eat it like grass but you can really bounce around on it.  You should see me go.














One of my favourite..no, actually my very favourite game is to gallop flat out around the school and finish by boinging my chest into Mum, like a runaway train crashing into the buffers at a railway station.  She doesn't mind me doing it all.





























But it's not all freedom and laughter; sometimes I have to behave as well.  The rope gets attached again and I have to do stuff like pretend to be tied up or walk along sensibly without going up on two legs.





























But I only have to do this for short times and, if I manage to contain myself and not be too much of a freak show, then I'm allowed to be free again.  I love doing laps around the school at top speed but I'm also pretty happy just chilling out with Mum.
















No comments:

Post a Comment