Sunday 31 October 2010

Good grief!

Pah! No sooner had I tasted the sweet delights of fresh air and green grass than I felt my bad leg hurting again.  After all those weeks of recovery, my foolish five minutes of galloping round the round-pen must've set it back again.  Again pah!  Now I'm back inside, in a field shelter kind of a place but with gates all along the front to stop me and Mum getting out.  I know it's what my leg needs to make it better but jeepers creepers it's hard.  Stuck in here when outside the sun's shining and I could be wandering about all over that field, exploring the place.  I think some other horses have been in here because I can smell them.
















Brrrr!  There was more than one nip in the air last night.  It was so cold I could see smoke coming out of my nostrils.  Mum and me have spotted some horses in another field.  They keep hanging their heads over the gate and staring at us - and we stare back. It's almost as though they really want to come into this field and see us and say hello. 
















Now when I go outside I have to be on the end of a rope,just in case I go beserk again and mess up my bad leg.  I can do short bits of bouncing and dancing but I have to keep a lid on it or Lisa tells me off.   It's funny though because she actually seems to be laughing at the same time as trying to be strict.

No comments:

Post a Comment