Saturday 30 October 2010

Doing time

I've been in prison now for nearly two months and it's been driving me crazy.  I would tell you about my operation but I'm afraid my recollection is all a bit of a blur.  All I know is: my sessamoid bone's been mended with wire,my joint's been squirted full of the best fluids money can buy and everything that could possibly have been done has actually been done.  I've spent most of my life now in rehab. 

Lisa gave me a bucket to play with, tied to a piece of rope.  Steph bought me a football, which does provide some entertainment.  Mum and me go out into the yard every so often and get led around on the end of ropes.  This is all very well but I want to run free.  I'm desparate.  The only positive I can take from this whole sorry saga is that it's given lots of humans lots of time to get used to being around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment